In spite of an amplified consciousness all-around the globe about the great importance of facts protection, cyberattacks demonstrate no indication of slowing down.
In the meantime, the law encompassing privateness and cybersecurity is evolving fast, with legislators, regulators, and courts regularly producing new restrictions and compliance obligations.
PLI’s Annual Institute on Privateness and Cybersecurity Legislation — now in its 23rd 12 months — provides a deep dive into this significant and dynamic location of law.
The subject areas covered at PLI’s 2-day convention will consist of:
- The most up-to-date developments in US privacy frameworks, such as the California Client Privateness Act, California Privateness Legal rights Act, Virginia Customer Info Privacy Act, and the Colorado Privateness Act
- The existing enforcement priorities of regulators at the federal and point out stage
- Rising laws outside the US, which include the EU Typical Info Safety Regulation and new privateness legal guidelines in India, Brazil, and China
- How distant work dangers are impacting personnel privateness and checking about the world
- Strategic approaches to privacy and cybersecurity possibility in company transactions
- Moral and cyber-risk administration problems in making use of information and facts and technologies
- Privacy and protection considerations relevant to AI, biometrics, cyber insurance coverage, and other scorching systems
- Ways to trying to keep up with cybersecurity issues
- An overview of the most recent privateness and information security-relevant litigation
This software is excellent for any attorney or skilled who provides suggestions on information privateness and stability system, compliance, and chance administration challenges. Sign up nowadays.